Solutions, based on Liferay Digital Experience Platform
Liferay, Inc. is the leading Digital Experience Platform for Open Source Enterprise Portals and Collaboration Software. Solutions, developed by Enterprise Know How, are based on Liferay.
Liferay also runs in worldwide Fortune 500 Companies: Allianz, BASF, Cisco Systems, Lufthansa Flight Training, Société Générale, Rolex SA, Siemens AG, French Defense Department and the United Nations.
Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms
For the 10th year in row - Liferay has been recognized as a Leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms (formerly "Magic Quadrant for Horizontal Portals").
“Liferay excels in the portal as common architecture use case, and it exceeds the requirements for leading-edge customers across our other three use cases.” - Gartner
Not using Liferay or other Data Source required?
We're open for other containers and data sources. Discuss requirements for integration by REST API (JSON).
Exemplary integration, read blogpost The Digital Customer Experience via Open Banking APIs: Interaction in Social Graph!
Our products allow you to take advantage of the following features:
- Social Networking - build topic-oriented communities, project-/ and line-organizations, partner- and customer support units.
- Access and share common resources
- Standardized Authentification and Security concept with Single Sign On (SSO), Roles and Organization-Assignment.
- Find portal participants interested in same topics.
- Application Integration & Workflow Management
- Communication and Teamwork made easier by Social Media
Facts & Figures
- 7 Million downloads
- 500'000 installations worldwide
- 75'000 community-members, about 250'000 posts in messageboards
- more than 40 suppported languages