home - Intermediaries & Global Custody
Enable zoom by mousewheel: click graph first!
This is an organization unit of Intermediaries & Global Custody.
Using our apps
- Social Graph
- Click on a user or organization node, to get detail information.
- Menu with node actions
- Click on the menu icon on the right side, to display the action menu.
- Right click opens context menu, select from provided actions.
- Opening another user's or organization's profile page:
- Double click on node.
- Select action from context menu.
- Click on image in the information pane.
- Social Map
- Click on location to get detail information.
- Select action from address list (on the bottom of Social Map).
- All apps: Click Help Button to get more instructions.
- Graph: Social Graph displays a network graph containing nodes and edges being connected.
- Node: An individual, an organization, a community or a category on the graph.
- Edge: Nodes are connected by edges. An edge represents a relationship (affiliation) between two nodes. Edges may be labelled with the type of relationship (e.g. a role name for an individual, or the direction of ordination between organization units).
- Loose and tight affiliations: Edges between organizations may have a solid (=tight affiliation) or dotted (=loose affiliation) line stroke. Tight affiliations are regulary top/down hierarchical constructs while loose affiliations, known as Dotted Line, represents agile constructs with - for example - having undirected connections, or multiple parental elements. For a better understanding, we recommend to visit Social Graph's product page and the Use Case Army page, containing a video.
- Categories: Organization nodes are categorized by two levels. 1st level is the dimension (B2E, B2B or B2C), 2nd level is the subordinated category. 1st level categories are labelled with black background, while 2nd level categories are displayed with a grey background.