Agile Org Designer
CONTROL + mousewheel to zoom the graph COMMAND ⌘ + mousewheel to zoom the graph
InfoSelect organizations from above and add them to the canvas!
Current Organization: click a node!
How to use
- Select organizations from table and add them to the designer canvas with Add Selection. All organizations with their 1st degree connections will be loaded.
- Then, change organization structure by adding/removing different types of affiliations.Select organization first, then select affiliation type and connect target organization by drag and drop. Cancel with ESC
- Finally, update database with Save button.
- Additional features:
- Adminstration menu (option) : Add Users, Role, Organization to database, provides shortcuts to control panel, no page reload (popup display).
- Set Head Role : Assign organization head role
- Add Selection : Add table selection to the designer canvas.
- Clear Selection : Clear table selection
Search in whole table (all fields). Results updated while typing.
- Sort : Click on column heading.
- Filter : Selection by filter elements below table. Right side of table displays categories (Cat) from Liferay vocabulary (Voc), if used.
- Multiple selection : System standard provided.
- + [Affiliation Type] : Connect current node with another, affiliation type corresponds with target. E.g. adding a parent to current node makes current node a suborganization.
- Delete Affiliation : Delete current affiliation - select edge first.
- Load Affiliations : Load affiliated organizations, activated if no changes has been done yet. Only provided, if there are further affiliations to load.
- Set Head : Assign organization head role by user search/selection, Enter or Search button performs search.
- Save : Update database.
- Space stabilize graph and terminates animation (by physics engine)
- Mac: COMMAND ⌘ + mousewheel to zoom the graph
- Windows: CONTROL + mousewheel to zoom the graph
- ESC 1. cancel adding edges - 2. closes (dialog) window (e.g. this help popup).
- Display this help
- Update Selection Table (Reload)
- (optional) Administration - Shortcuts to Control Area, Content in Popup
- Add User
- Add Organization
- Add Organization Role